We begin the next chapter of Mohanji Satcharita, chapter 7, with a story based on a divine vision shared by one devotee to another.
The vision and explanation are quite descriptive and we urge you to read through this to experience this royal vision!
A Royal Vision
Written by Subhasree
On the 29th of March 2019, a follower of Mohanji (name withheld on personal request) from one of the Gulf countries, sent the following message to me. This is the period when Mohanji was busy serving the Shiva bhaktas as part of Ugadi Seva in Kurnool.
This testimonial is of a vision that the person had, while being in a meditative state. Reading the message, I was shocked. This was not an ordinary vision. Besides the fact that the vision matched the activities that Mohanji was actually performing at that point, the vision revealed the royal truth behind the seemingly ordinary form of Mohanji.
The message was quite clear! If I could witness it, feel it, I am sure all of you could feel it too. So here you go. Below are the exact words that I received in the description.
“This morning I had a clear vision. I saw Mohanji with a great glow coming from Him, massaging the legs of Bhagawan Shankar (Lord Shiva). I was quite intrigued with this vision. The vision was very clear. I saw that He was wearing saffron clothes. There were many people around Him and all looked like aliens. Mohanji was sitting on the floor, but had the airs of a king, perhaps an emperor. I thought that perhaps I am given to witness a past life of Mohanji because I know that Mohanji has lived a few lives as a royal and it shows even in this life in His attitude. He has royalty in Him. What was strange was that, alien like people were asking something and Mohanji was removing whatever clothes He was wearing or they were removing His clothes from Him and Mohanji never cared. Finally Mohanji gave away all His clothes. He was still occupied with massaging the legs of Lord Shiva in a bliss state.
Later, I came to know that Mohanji was at Ugadi Seva and was massaging the feet of the pilgrims. Unlike on other days, on this particular day, as soon as He came to the venue, He went straight for massaging the feet of pilgrims instead of going to His room.
Perhaps sitting so far away, I was given the true vision of what actually happened. Hence, I wanted to share. Apologies if all this is in my fertile imagination. Do forgive me.”
I am sure, everyone who has seen the photos and videos of Mohanji from Ugadi Seva, can understand the reality of the expression of this vision. This surely is not ordinary imagination. Someone sitting thousands of miles away, getting the vision of what was actually happening, unfolds the real truth beyond this vision.
So, here is what I understand the truth to be:
1. Mohanji is an incarnation of the Supreme Brightness that represents the state of Lord Shiva (brighter than a million Suns).
2. Mohanji massaging the feet of the Shiva bhaktas means the Infinite Brightness is massaging the feet of the finite – respect for each manifestation, as well as recognizing the manifestations as one’s own expression.
3. People asking Him for His clothes indicates that regular people only ask for temporary things, including our temporary existence.
4. Pure Energy has nothing to do with clothes and Mohanji easily gives away all He has, because clothes or for that matter any terrestrial possession means nothing to Him.
5. Mohanji shedding His clothes means leaving a temporary state where clothes represent impermanence.
Sitting in another continent, even further than the person who had this vision, and just by reading this sincere expression, I could feel the power of this truth. This is indeed yet another Guru Leela (divine play of Guru) that allowed me to experience truth with an honest testimonial sharing.
The vision was pure as sunshine, the power of the vision was divine and will brighten the lives of everyone who is able see the truth behind this vision. I am certainly cherishing every bit of it.
Just to clarify, these are my own understandings and interpretations, not Mohanji’s claims. Mohanji has always maintained His simplicity through ‘Mohanji’ as His only identity.
||JAI BRAHMARISHI MOHANJI||
Compiled, Edited & Published by – Testimonials Team, 3rd April 2019
The views, opinions and positions expressed by the authors and those providing comments on these blogs are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions or positions of Mohanji, Mohanji Foundation, it’s members, employees or any other individual or entity associated with Mohanji or Mohanji Foundation. We make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability or validity of any information presented by individual authors and/or commenters on our blogs and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use.
We reserve the right to delete, edit, or alter in any manner we see fit blog entries or comments that we, in our sole discretion, deem to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, threatening, in violation of trademark, copyright or other laws, of an express commercial nature, or otherwise unacceptable.
— Testimonials Team
4 thoughts on “Mohanji Satcharita – Chapter 7 – “A Royal Vision””
I was at the venue..Yes Mohanji served the pilgrims by massaging their legs and feet..Divine treat to watch.. JaiMohanji Baba 🙏 ❣️🌹
Subhasree u r indeed a blessed soul to express the whole divinity experienced by a devotee so beautifully. We all know that M Ji would nvr take credit for such miracles.
But the bhaav of surrendering oneself has led to the beautiful experience. stay blessed
Just to offer a different side to this vision – I viewed this vision as following
– Being a royal (in the vision) and massaging feet of Shiva is signifying to us ” that irrespective of what position(status, self importance) we hold in the society we should serve god, or master in this manner (serve with surrender, lack of self importance) ”
– People asking for clothes signifies peeling of desires, concepts, ego,karma etc. Just like what Mohanji is doing to us – he is slowly peeling our sense of concepts, karmas etc.
– In the vision, when people were asking for clothes from Mohanji he continued to massage Mahadev feet – signifying that while guru is working on us, or while we are going through ups and down in material world, we should single pointed serve the master with surrender and not focus on the outside world (people asking for clothes) Our focus should be single pointed serving the master.
– Being Naked (your true self, without concepts, ego etc) in the dream is being your true nature – which is result of serving the master (massaging the legs) with single pointed focus (not looking at people when they are asking for clothes).
– Perhaps a message for us that we can achieve what Mohanji has achieve with single pointed devotion etc.
This is just my interpretation
We are so very blessed to have Mohanji in this life. Be careful what we ask for. Mohanji is divine Consciousness taken form. Life is short.💛Jai Parabrahma Swaroop Mohanji 🙏